This course explores the principles and implementations of Responsive Design. Responsive Design is the practice of creating applications that seamlessly adapt to the size and capabilities of different devices (Desktop, Tablet, Phone). Students will learn the techniques and tooling required to enable websites to be responsive.
Objectives of this module are
- Learn about Mobile First Development
- Learn about Responsive Design
- Learn how to modify the layout of your page based on the size of the device.
- Learn how to modify behavior of your page based on capabilities of the device
- Learn about Grid systems
- Learn about Media Queries
- Learn about Adaptive Theming based on resolution
- Explore CSS Frameworks to accomplish responsive design (Bootstrap, Foundation)
- Extend one of your projects to be responsive using Bootstrap (or we provide)
- CSS, Bootstrap, Foundation
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7+, OSX 10+, Linux
Back to courses
Target Average Time to Complete Course