Deployment Foundations JS
This course is an introduction to building and deploying applications to Cloud hosting providers. Students will develop a foundational understanding of the benefits and process of deploying a web application to a cloud hosting provider.
Objectives of this module are
- Learn about building and deploying Web Applications to a Web Server
- Learn about Web Servers
- Learn about Cloud Computing
- Learn how to deploy to Cloud Hosting
- Learn about Continuous Integration
- Learn about Continuous Deployment
- Learn about Legacy Deployment technologies
- Deploy one of your prior projects. Submit an email or report of a successful Continuous Integration Process.
- TravisCI(via Github), Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Heroku, Now
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7+, OSX 10+, Linux
Back to courses
Target Average Time to Complete Course