Mobile Web Angular and Cordova
This course teaches the use of tools to create mobile web applications that interact with device capabilities such as camera or location. Students will also learn how to build mobile web applications that can be posted to the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android). Language-specific concepts will be covered, outlining the nuances associated with Angular and Cordova.
Objectives of this module are
- Learn how to access Mobile device capabilities like camera and location with a web application.
- Learn how to build web applications into Mobile Applications
- Learn how to use Plugins to access mobile features on devices
- Learn how to deploy Mobile Web Applications to mobile marketplaces
Operating System Requirements
- Windows 7+, OSX 10+, Linux
Back to courses
Target Average Time to Complete Course